General student visa (Tier 4) Your household people (dependants) could probably use to become listed on or stay with you in the UK if they’re from outside the European Economic region (EEA) or Switzerland. A dependant is either: Your spouse, spouse or civil partner Your unmarried or same-sex partner Your youngster under 18 years old – including should they had been created in britain during your stay You can easily use to create a dependant into the UK if you’re: Sponsored by a higher education institution on a course at level 7 on the Ofqual above or register that lasts 9 months or higher A unique student that is government-sponsored a program that lasts longer than six months A Doctorate […]