using a refund Exactly Just How Much Refund Am I Going To Get? If you request a reimbursement and are also or involuntarily separated from employment for causes apart from task performance or misconduct, you are entitled to the full reimbursement of the user contribution balance. You will be eligible for a refund of the balance, excluding any member contributions made by your employer to your account after July 1, 2010 and the interest on these contributions if you are not vested. Look your member contribution up balance in myVRS. Having a reimbursement cancels your membership and eligibility for just about any future advantages. You will be rehired under the currently applicable retirement plan for that position if you leave […]