Should we make an application for a fiance visa or get married and apply for an immigrant visa? Whenever a U.S. Citizen is with in a relationship having a non-U.S. Resident that is perhaps not contained in the U.S. As well as the couple would like to get married and reside in the U.S. Completely, they are generally confused in regards to the most useful immigration process to pursue. Typically, the few will have two choices: 1) pursue the fiance (K-1) visa, makes it possible for the non-U.S. Resident to enter the U.S. For a visa for the intended purpose of engaged and getting married into the U.S. Within 3 months, so the non-U.S. Resident spouse then can use for […]